- Combine all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
To Make the Dough
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and add salt, sugar, yeast and milk. Combine and mix well into a dough and cover with cling wrap. Rest at room temperature until the dough doubles in size.
- Punch the dough a few times to release the gas. Cover and rest again for 20 mins.
- Put some oil on your palms to avoid sticking, separate the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Grab a dough and flatten it with your hands, then place about 1 tbsp of filling on it. Seal the dough. Repeat for the rests.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add a thin layer of oil.
- Place a dough on the pan and cook on medium heat for about 30 secs or until the bottom is a light golden brown.
- Flip and press to flatten the dough. Fry for about 1 min or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip again then turn the heat to low and cover the pan. Cook for about 1 min until the sugar in the filling is melted.
- Repeat for the remaining doughs and serve hot.