- Mix all the Sauce ingredients in a small bowl, except for ground perilla seeds and sesame seeds.
- In a preheated frying pan, add oil and quickly sauté carrot for about 1 min, set aside. Repeat with cabbage and onion, sautéing separately.
- Place the cooked vegetables, spring onions and chillies into the same frying pan, add in the sausages and the prepared sauce. Briefly stir fry the ingredients together with the sauce, about 1 min.
- Add in the noodles and stir for 4 mins.
- Add in the perilla leaves, ground perilla seeds and sesame seeds, mix through the stir fry just prior to serving. Garnish with lettuce, spring onion and sesame seeds.