- In a bowl, marinate beef with 2 tbsp Ottogi Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade for at least 15 mins.
- Place Obap Sweet Potato Noodles in a pot of boiling water and cook for about 6-7 mins or until al-dente. Drain and rinse noodles slightly with cold water. Shake excess water off noodles.
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan and stir-fry capsicum, carrot, onion and mushroom over high heat for 1 min. Set aside vegetables on a plate.
- In the same pan, cook marinated beef over high heat for 3 mins or until the beef is cooked. Add in the noodles, saute vegetables, spinach, 1 tbsp Ottogi Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade, sesame oil, black pepper and salt (optional); and mix ingredients together over medium heat for about 30 secs.
- Garnish toasted sesame seeds over the japchae and serve hot.