- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, garlic and roasted sesame seeds together until the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix the beef strips in a large bowl with 1 tbsp of the sauce made.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mushroom strips with 1 tbsp of the sauce made.
- Wilt the spinach in boiling water by quickly blanching. Drain and transfer to cold water. Dry the spinach properly by squeezing out any cold water. Cut the spinach into 5cm length pieces and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil a pot of water and cook the Korean noodle by following the packet instructions. Cut the noodles roughly into 15-20cm length pieces. Add 2 tbsp of the sauce made with the noodles into a large bowl.
- In a large non-stick pan, stir-fry the noodles over medium heat. Ensure to stir often until the noodles look translucent and are slightly sticky in consistency. Set aside the noodles.
- Add some cooking oil to the large pan and stir-fry the onion until it is translucent in colour. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spring onions and cook quickly. Add to the bowl of noodles.
- Stir-fry the carrot until it has softened slightly. Add to the bowl of noodles.
- Stir-fry the beef and mushrooms together until both are cooked fully. Add to the bowl of noodles.
- Combine all of your ingredients: the bowl of noodles, spinach and sauce. Mix well. Season to taste.