- Marinate chicken with the marinade for at least 30 mins.
- Put the Sauce ingredients in a blender and blend into paste.
- Add ½ tbsp oil into a heated pan and quickly sauté onions, zucchinis, carrots and capsicums, about 10 secs. Set aside.
- In the same pan, pour the rest of the oil and cook the chicken until they start to caramelize on the outside and the liquid from the meat evaporated.
- Pour in the sauce and gently cook over medium heat for 3- 5 mins or until the sauce is well mixed with the chicken. Add the cooked vegetables and spring onions. Pour chicken onto a hot plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.