- Add all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside for later.
- Blanch the soybean sprouts in boiling water for about a minute. Then drain into a colander and cool the soybean sprouts under running water. Let the soybean sprouts sit in the colander for a few minutes to allow any excess water to drain out.
- Prepare your noodles according to packet instructions. Once they are done, immediately drain into a colander and rinse under cold water. This is to stop the cooking process and to wash of any excess starch. Drain any excess water from the noodles.
- Portion your noodles into individual bowls. Then stack on your vegetables on top of the noodles.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of sauce (to your liking) to the noodles and sprinkle with some sesame seeds.
- Add half an egg into each bowl of noodles and serve. Don’t forget to evenly mix the sauce with the noodles and vegetables before tucking in!