- Heat 1-2 tsp peanut oil in a large heavy based pan.
- Add the pork cubes and brown well.
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic, cook gently until fragrant.
- Move ingredients from pan to clay pot, then add the kimchi, gochujang, carrot, stock, soy sauce and sesame oil, simmer for 90 mins or until the pork is tender.
- Add the black beans & tofu, simmer for 15 mins.
- Prepare the noodles as directed on the packet.
- While the pork is cooking, mix the Obento Tempura Batter mix with water to make a thick batter, stir in the garlic chives.
- Heat enough peanut oil to cover the base of a frypan and cook heaped spoonfuls of the batter, until crisp and golden, turning as necessary.
- To serve, spoon into bowls, or serve in the claypot, garnish with sliced spring onion and red chilli. Serve the garlic chive fritters on the side.