- Set aside each type of vegetables on one big plate after the following cooking steps.
- Heat pan and ½ tbsp oil. Add carrot and cook briefly about 20 secs. Season lightly with salt.
- Repeat sauté process as above with zucchini but add ⅛ tbsp garlic and ½ tbsp green onions.
- Repeat with shitake mushrooms but season lightly with soy sauce.
- Mix salad leaves with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions and 1½ tbsp of sesame oil.
- In a saucepan, place soybean sprouts with ⅛ tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp sesame oil and 2 tbsp water. Cook for about 5 mins until sprouts are cooked.
- Drain and add ½ tbsp green onions and ¼ tsp Korean chilli powder. Season with salt.
- In a bowl, ladle 1 cup of cooked rice. Arrange vegetables, meat and then an egg on top. Drizzle some sesame oil and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Serve with Korean chilli paste for individual taste. Repeat with another 3 bowls. Mix Korean chilli paste with rice and topping before eating.