- Prepare marinade by combining all marinade ingredients into a small bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add thinly sliced pork to marinade, mix to coat well and marinate for 10 mins.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok until it just begins to smoke, add marinated pork and toss to stir fry for between 1 to 2 mins.
- Add the onion and kimchi to the wok and toss to combine. Add the sugar and cook for a further 3 mins.
- Add the gochujang and continue cooking for another min, stirring all ingredients to combine well.
- Divide cooked rice between four bowls and spoon on the kimchi pork.
- Garnish with spring onion, sesame seeds and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!