- In a mixing bowl place flour and make a well in the centre. Pour in water and mix with a whisk until you get a watery batter.
- Add in garlic chives, chopped onion and fish sauce. Mix till fully incorporated.
- Heat up a large frying pan with oil over medium heat. Once oil is hot pour the chives mixture into pan and spread it out to get a thin layer.
- Fry for 5-6 min or until the batter is set and not watery on surface. Flip over and fry the other side until golden brown. Add more oil if required for a crispier pancake.
- Mix all dipping sauce ingredients together, and enjoy pancakes with dipping sauce!