- Combine Marinade ingredients in a shallow dish, marinade beef in mixture for 1 hr.
- Slice off the roots of the enoki, leaving enough at the bottom so that the mushrooms are still stuck together.
- Break into small sections and place into a bowl of lukewarm water. Add salt to taste.
- On a clean surface, lay 1 slice of beef flat. Top with 2 sections of enoki facing opposite directions. Roll the beef tightly around the enoki on a slight angle so that it’s wrapped evenly. Repeat for the remaining slices of beef.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Pan fry the rolls while turning every few mins until browned.
- Once cooked, remove from pan and transfer to a serving plate. Pour the sauce from pan over the top and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve.