- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and add in milk and salt. Whisk until evenly mixed.
- Sieve to remove lumps.
- Mix in carrot, onion, spring onion, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a fry pan on low, pour in ½ egg mixture and cook until half done.
- Roll the omelette half way from the right to the middle. Lightly grease the pan if it is too dry and move the egg roll to the right edge.
- Add in ½ of the remaining egg mixture to cover the left half of the pan and cook until half done.
- Roll half way up from the right to the middle, grease the pan and move the egg roll to the right side of the pan.
- Add in the remaining egg mixture and cook until half done. And finally roll all the way up.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let cool.
- Drizzle tomato sauce, mayonnaise and sprinkle parsley flakes on top. Slice into bite-size pieces and serve.
- The egg roll breaks easily when it is hot, so let cool before cutting.