- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius. While the oven is heating up, combine all of the dry ingredients together in to a large bowl and mix well.
- Similarly, combine all of the wet ingredients in to a different bowl and mix to combine. Make sure that the milk and eggs aren’t too cold as this will cause the butter to curdle again.
- Use the remaining butter to grease a cupcake or muffin baking tray so that the bread won’t stick to the tray when it has cooked.
- Slowly, add the wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients and mix constantly until all of the wet ingredient has been added in to the dry.
- Continue to mix until the batter has a smooth consistency.
- Slowly begin adding in the batter in to the baking tray. Pour in about 1 – 2 tbsp in to the pot or pour in enough batter to fill below the halfway point of the tray.
- Finish by topping each section with an egg.
- Place the pan in to the oven and cook for about 20-25 mins. The bread will have been cooked through when you can poke a skewer in to it and remove it with no batter stuck to the skewer.
- When the bread has cooked through, remove the pan from the oven and let cool for a couple minutes.
- Carefully remove the bread from the tray. Serve topped with spring onions or sesame seeds and enjoy!