- Pre-heat oven to 220°C fan-forced.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a baking tray for 20 mins.
- In a glass jar, add all the Gochujang Sauce ingredients except the mayonnaise. Mixed till well combined. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken and half of the Gochujang sauce. Spread out onto baking tray and roast chicken for 15 mins or till cooked.
- Move the chicken to one side and pour the roasted sweet potatoes to the other side and let them roast for another 10 mins. On the last 2-3 mins, switch to broiler/top heat and grill till brown.
- Add Japanese mayonnaise into the remaining Gochujang Sauce to create dripping sauce.
- Toss Chinese broccoli with 1 tbsp of oil and salt. Spread Chinese broccoli and onion on another baking sheet and toast slightly for about 10 mins. Let it cool, add in lime juice and a pinch of salt.
- Spread rice onto plates and top with some roasted Chinese broccoli, chicken, sweet potatoes, carrots, cucumber, onions, kimchi, toasted sesame, coriander and drizzle Gochujang Sauce over and top with spring onions.