- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar with 100g of Korean BBQ marinade sauce thoroughly and set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms in half. Cut the beef into 10 pieces, each about 6-7cm in length.
- Cut the spring onions into strips that are approximately the same in length and thickness as beef.
- Thread pieces in order of mushrooms, beef, spring onions and mushroom through each skewer. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
- Brush the skewered ingredients with the sauce and cook on the hot pan with 1 tbsp of cooking oil using a non-stick skillet. Heat until the ingredients are sizzling and leave it to sizzle for 2-3 mins on each side until the beef and mushrooms are cooked. Serve hot.