To Make Korean BBQ at Home
- Arrange lettuce and sesame leaves on a plate. Set aside.
- Divide garlic slices and green chilli slices into 4 individual portions.
- Pour sesame oil to a cast iron frying pan (or any frying pan) and cook meat in batches.
To Make Pajeori
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl just prior to serving.
To Make Sesame Oil and Salt Dipping Sauce
- Divide salt and pepper equally in 4 sauce dishes. Pour 1 tbsp of sesame oil over each dish. Serve with Korean BBQ as dipping sauce.
- Serve meat with rice, lettuce and sesame leaves wraps, garlic and chilli slices, pajeori (green onion salad), ssamjang, and sesame oil and salt dipping sauce.
- Cook meat in the middle of dining table using portable stove is preferable, ie tabletop cooking.