- Mix water to the buchim mix in a bowl and lightly whisk.
- Add kimchi and onions to the batter.
- Heat frying pan with 2-3 tbsp of oil. Ladle ½-¾ cups of batter to the pan and swirl batter so that it’s flat and round.
- Panfry until crisp on either side, turning over once. Place on a plate with kitchen towel to drain oil.
- Repeat with remaining batter and add more oil for each pancake.
- Mix all the soy dipping sauce ingredients together and serve.
- Your Kimchi buchim is ready to be devoured.
- Tip: If not using buchim mix, substitute with 1 cup of plain flour, 2 tbsp of rice flour, 1 egg, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp soy sauce.