- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, leaving a little skin/fat on for extra crispiness.
- Add Obento Japanese Soy Sauce, Obento Cooking Sake, egg, ginger and garlic in a bowl and mix well. Then, add the chicken, coat well and allow to marinate for 30 mins.
- Drain any excess liquid from the chicken and coat with potato starch.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan to 180°C. Fry 3-4 pieces at a time for 3-4 minutes until they are golden brown, then remove and allow to drain on a wire rack or paper towel.
- Mix S&B Wasabi Paste and Kewpie Mayonnaise. Then serve hot. For a savoury dip, try Obento Tonkatsu Sauce.