- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 250g minced pork with the Minced Pork Seasoning. Mix well and set aside.10
- Combine Kabocha seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Discard the kabocha seeds with a spoon, and then cut into thin slices. Place sliced kabocha in a bowl and add 1 tbsp water over, cover bowl with a lid and microwave for approximately 2 mins. Set aside.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a fry pan or wok, and sauté garlic until fragrant. Add in the marinated minced pork and stir fry until cooked through. Add and stir through the gochujang and the microwaved kabocha.
- When kabocha is fully cooked (firm, but not too hard or mushy), add in the prepared Kabocha seasoning and stir through. Serve immediately with steamed rice.