To Make Panna Cotta
- Pour gelatin in water, stir and let it sit for 5 mins.
- Pour the milk, thickened cream and sugar into a pot and place in the jasmine tea bags. Heat and stir until almost boiling.
- Remove tea bags and discard.
- Remove from heat, pour softened gelatin into milk mixture and stir until gelatin melts and well combined.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl.
- Place the bowl in an ice bath and stir constantly until cooled.
- Pour mixture into serving glass and place in the fridge for 1-2 hrs or overnight.
To Make Topping
- Optional: If making into soft jelly form, mix gelatin powder with water and let sit for 5 mins.
- Steep jasmine tea in hot water for 5-10 mins, longer for a stronger flavour.
- Remove and discard tea bag. Add in sugar and gelatin (if using), stir until everything melts and well-combined. Let cool.
- Pour tea over panna cotta and serve immediately. If using gelatin, place in fridge for 3-4 hrs or overnight. Serve cold.