- In a bowl add in rice wine vinegar, cooking sake, mirin, soy sauce, sesame seed, wasabi paste and dashi to mix well.
- Once the sauce is mixed well, add in the pork belly slices to marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Thread the pork belly slices into bamboo skewers.
- Cook skewers on medium heat on a preheated BBQ stove or a griddle plate, turning occasionally to avoid the meat being burnt.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by adding mayonnaise and wasabi paste together, making sure they are well mixed.
- Once the meat are cooked, garnish with sesame seeds and chilli powder, serve immediately with the dipping sauce.