- In a bowl add in cooking sake, mirin, soy sauce and wasabi paste to mix well.
- Once the sauce is mixed well, add in the pork belly to marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Thread the pork belly into bamboo skewers.
- Cook skewers on medium heat on a preheated BBQ stove or a griddle plate, baste the meat with marinade to keep it moist, and turning from time to time to avoid the meat being burnt.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by adding mayonnaise and wasabi paste together, making sure they are well mixed.
- Once the meat are cooked, garnish with sesame seeds and chilli powder, serve immediately with the dipping sauce.