- Cook rice in accordance to instructions.
- Combine rice wine vinegar, sugar, salt and pour into rice with sesame seeds and mix well.
- Cut the seaweed sheet into six strips. You may further cut the seaweed into any shape to decorate the onigiri.
- Place 1/3 cup of rice over the centre of the cling wrap. Gather the ends of the cling wrap and squeeze to form a ball. To add filling, press an indent into the rice, add filling and mould the rice into a triangular shape or a ball.
- Remove the cling wrap and cover the bottom of the onigiri with a seaweed strip.
- Serve with Japanese soy sauce.