- Whisk together eggs, sugar and honey in a large bowl or until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder. Combine. Leave in the fridge for about 15 mins.
- Add 1 tbsp of water to the batter. If the consistency is still too dry, add a little bit more water and mix.
- Over low-medium heat, heat a large frying pan (non-stick). Pour some vegetable oil on the pan. Remove the oil from the pan using a paper towel. Use a ladle to scoop some of the batter (ensure that you stay consistent with this measurement) and pour into the pan to form small pancakes.
- Once the pancake starts to bubble, the pancake should be flipped onto the other side. Set aside the cooked pancakes on a plate ensuring that they remain covered to avoid being dried out.
- Continue making the pancakes. Do not oil the pan again.
- To assemble the dorayaki, scoop some of the red bean paste onto the one pancake, focusing the filling in the middle. Place another pancake on top.
- Serve the dorayaki.