To Make Togarashi Crackers
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix sesame oil and olive oil together.
- Tear pita bread into bite-sized pieces. Drizzle with oil mixture and sprinkle togarashi and sea salt.
- Bake pita bread in the oven for 3-4 minutes until it becomes crisp as crackers.
To Cook Seared Avocado
- Cut avocado into quarters and sear the outside flesh with a blow torch until charred.
To Prep Miso Glaze
- Combine miso paste, mirin and sugar into a stainless-steel-based pot.
- Heat on medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside to keep warm.
To Cook Salmon
- Slice salmon lengthways to approximately 2-3cm slices.
- Season with salt and brush salmon with vegetable oil. Heat pan on medium-high heat and pan-fry salmon until golden brown.
- Remove salmon from pan and add to prepared miso glaze.
- Drizzle a generous amount of sesame dressing in a serving bowl, add salmon and dollops of Kewpie Yuzu Mayonnaise. Top with shards of togarashi crackers.