To make the yoghurt jelly
- Add thickened cream and coconut milk in a saucepan and heat until almost boiling. Remove from heat and stir in second batch of gelatin, mixing in well until completely dissolved.
- Mix together the yoghurt, maple syrup and lemon juice in a large bowl. Pour in the cream mixture and mix together well.
- Pour the yoghurt jelly mixture into your mould, filling them up halfway. Set aside in the fridge to set.
To make the sake jelly
- Heat the sake in a saucepan until almost boiling. Remove from heat and sprinkle over caster sugar and add in one portion of the bloomed gelatin. Stir mixture until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Add in water and mix well.
- Pour the sake jelly mixture over the yoghurt jelly, leaving room at the top. Working quickly, press blueberries and flowers until the surface of the jelly. Place back in fridge, leaving to set for a minimum of 1 hour, depending on the size of your mould.