- Use salted water to wash the oysters and dry the oysters with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the canola oil in a medium pot at medium-high heat.
- Clean your work station. Put the flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs in separate dishes.
- Cover the oysters in flour, then egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the canola oil at 350°C until it has browned. Cook the oyster for about 1-2 mins on one side and turn it over.
- Put the cabbage on separate dishes and serve fried oysters on top of the cabbage.
- Put 1-2 lemon wedges on each plate and serve with sauce if desired.