- To make the sauce for the dish, combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame paste and chilli oil in a small mixing bowl.
- Fry the pork mince over a medium heat until there are no pieces that are still pink. Add in the sake, soy sauce, sweet bean paste and spicy chilli bean paste.
- Continue to cook until the mince is well coated and the sauce has begun to thicken. Set aside.
- In a pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil and then add in the soy milk. Return the mixture to almost a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Place half of the zasai, green onions and sauce into a serving bowl before pouring in some of the soy broth. Add the noodles, meat and vegetables, then garnish with green onion and toasted sesame seeds. Serve!