- Combine all sauce ingredients, except the cornflour solution.
- Deep fry the chow mein noodles until crispy, remove and drain. Place on serving plate.
- Heat a wok with oil, stir-fry the pork strips until they turn white.
- Add the vegetables, stir-fry 2-3 mins.
- Add the seafood. Stir-fry 2-3 mins.
- Add the mixed stock into the wok and mix well. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper if needed.
- Add the cornflour solution, mix well.
- When the stock is thickened to desired state, pour over the crispy noodles and serve immediately.