- Mix all spice paste ingredients in a bowl and allow to sit for 10 mins.
- Heat pot over medium heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant and the oil splits from the paste, about 5 mins.
- Add pork and water. Cover and simmer until pork is tender, about 1.5-2hrs.
- Remove pot from the heat and shred cooked pork using 2 forks. Then, return to the stove on low heat. As the sauce simmers, add ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis. Season with salt and sugar.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and serve with steamed rice, blanched greens and extra drizzle of ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis.