- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, ginger, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis, fish sauce, oil and water. Add pork and coat well. Cover and place in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Thread pork onto soaked bamboo skewers. Set aside and keep the marinade sauce.
- Heat a BBQ grill or chargrill pan over high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium and cook skewers for 2-3 mins each side, turning and brushing with marinade sauce until charred and sticky. Set aside.
- In a small pan, add remaining marinade sauce and bring to the boil, reduce heat to simmer for 1-2 mins or until it thickens. Remove from heat.
- Plate skewers on a bed of rice with a drizzle of sauce. Serve with cucumber, spring onion, coriander and lime wedges.