- Heat up a wok with oil on medium heat. Fry sliced red shallots for 5-6 mins on low heat until light golden brown.
- Once golden brown, remove shallots from wok with a soup skimmer and spread it on some paper towel to soak up the excess oil.
- Remove some oil from the wok to leave about 2 tbsp. Add in garlic and sauté for 1 min. Then, toss in the prawns and sauté the prawns until they are about half cooked.
- Toss in the shredded cabbage and stir for about 2 mins until the cabbage has softened. Once softened, add in the noodles.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour in the sauce. Stir to coat noodles evenly for around 2 mins.
- Lastly, add in the bean sprouts and stir through.
- Serve and garnish with sliced chillies, chopped spring onions, limes and ABC Original Chilli Sauce.