- In a bowl, mix pork slices with marinade ingredients and stir well to combine.
- In a pot, heat 1 tsp oil and add ginger, bamboo shoots, carrots, fungus and sliced rehydrated mushrooms. Stir fry until fragrant and cooked.
- Pour in boiling water and carefully stir in Premium Chicken Bouillon Powder. Add pork slices and all seasoning ingredients. Stir well. Then, add in tofu slices. Gently stir to mix then, allow to boil.
- Pour in thickening mixture and gently stir to combine. Once the soup has thickened, turn off the fire and swirl in beaten egg.
- Ladle to individual serving bowls and serve warm.