- In a mixing bowl, add in the eggs and caster sugar. Whisk until well mixed.
- Add the evaporated milk, melted butter and vanilla extract, then mix well.
- Sift in the cake flour and baking powder. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add 1 cup of water. Mix well and set aside until the batter becomes thicker.
- Preheat a waffle maker and pour in ½ cup of the batter. Cook until browned and transfer to a serving plate.
- Spread the butter, peanut butter and drizzle some condensed milk over the waffle. Sprinkle some sugar and serve.