- In a bowl, combine the chicken ingredients. Cover with cling wrap and set aside to marinate for 30 mins.
- Crack eggs into a separate bowl and whisk together with soy sauce and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and shallots and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces and stir fry until almost cooked.
- Add Chinese broccoli and carrot, stir through and then cover with a lid until vegetables have softened slightly.
- Remove lid and stir fry. Push chicken and vegetables to the side, and then add egg mixture. Allow to cook and scramble with a wooden spoon.
- Add the vermicelli and sauce. Gently stir through and cover again for 10 mins.
- Remove lid and cook until noodles are dry.