- Place flour, sugar, and salt into a food processor and pulse once to mix. Add in butter cubes and pulse 2-3 times until it turns crumb-like.
- Add in milk and pulse a few more times.
- Once mixed, tip out the crumbs onto some cling wrap and gently pull them together to form a dough.
- Wrap up and chill in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Roll out the dough to about 4mm thick and cut to the desired length. Then with a ruler, measure 4mm and cut out into sticks.
- Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 15-18 mins.
- Once flour sticks are cooled, coat with melted chocolate and crushed almonds/sprinkles. Do this one at a time while the chocolate is still liquid for crushed almonds or sprinkles to stick on.