To Make Vegetable Dumplings
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the filling and mix well.
- Place 1 tbsp of filling onto dumpling wrapper, wet the edges with some water and fold in half. Pleat the folded edges while pressing to the back to seal dumplings.
- Brush completed dumplings with some sesame seed oil before arranging them onto the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 180°C for 12-15 mins or till dumplings turn golden brown.
To Make the Dipping Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and stir well.