- Combine all of the main ingredients together and mix until well combined. Allow to sit for 10 mins.
- Preheat an oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and lightly oil it.
- Roll the meat mixture in to bite-sized balls and place onto the baking paper.
- Bake the meatballs for 10-15 mins.
- While the meatballs are baking, combine the hoisin glaze ingredients into a pot and bring to a simmer over a medium heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- To serve, spoon hoisin glaze on serving plate or dipping bowl. Serve with meatballs.