- To make the batter, mix the flour, water, dashi powder and baking powder together in a bowl to make a runny batter. Cover and place in the fridge.
- To make okonomiyaki sauce, mix the sugar, oyster sauce, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Heat a large pan with oil and spoon approximately ¼ cup of batter onto the hot plate and spread into a circle.
- When the pancake batter is half cooked, top with a handful of cabbage, spring onions and crispy tempura bits.
- Place the pork belly on top and drizzle over some batter to hold it all together. With two spatulas, flip the okonomiyaki over so that the pork side is down.
- In another pan, drizzle some okonomiyaki sauce over a handful of soba noodles and stir fry for a couple mins and remove.
- In the same pan, add in the beaten eggs and let it cook until mostly set, then add the soba noodles on top.
- Then transfer the cooked batter, pork side down into the pan with the egg and soba noodles.
- Serve with the okonomiyaki sauce and Kewpie mayo.