- Beat butter and sugar together with whisk on a stand mixer till slightly pale about 5-6 mins, stop halfway through to scrape down any butter and sugar on the side of the bowl.
- Add in beaten eggs and vanilla extract to the mixer, then whisk for 2 mins.
- Pour in shifted flours and change to beater, then mix 3 mins.
- Wrap up with clingy wrap and rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Sprinkle flour on surface and roll out half of the dough using a pair of chopsticks as guide for thickness.
- Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters and placed shaped cookie dough onto floured baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15 mins or till slightly brown on the sides. Remove and cool on wire rack.
- Cookies can be stored in air tight jar up to 2 weeks.