- Bring water to boil in a pot and cook the pork belly for 30 mins. After that, take out the pork belly and dry it with a clean towel.
- In a saucepan, pour some oil and shallow fry the pork belly until they’re light golden brown in colour.
- In the same sauce pan, add in all other ingredients and stir for a min.
- Add water until the pork belly is covered and let simmer on medium heat until the sauce is reduced to a thick consistency.
- Once the sauce is thick and the pork belly is tender, take it off the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the Chinese broccoli for 2-3 mins.
- Serve the Chinese broccoli with the pork belly on top with rice.