- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Combine mayo, mustard, miso paste and teriyaki sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat enough oil in a large saucepan to 185°C. Deep fry zucchini for 90 secs and transfer to a baking tray, skin-side down.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in another pan, stir fry in other vegetables for 2-3 mins or until half cooked. Place over on top of the zucchini.
- Drizzle sauce mixture over the top, and put in oven and cook for 3 mins or until the top are golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with parsley and black sesame seed.