- Combine marinated ingredients. Mix well and reserve.
- Lightly sprinkle sesame oil and salt onto the mushroom. Cook both sides of the mushroom on a heated flat pan. Set aside.
- Spread beef ribs and score them. Pour pear juice onto the scored beef ribs and marinate for about 30 minutes to soften the meat.
- Add marinade onto the softened meat and marinate for another 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, grill both sides of the marinated ribs until medium rare.
- Place lettuce leaves on the base of a serving dish. Top the lettuce leaves with rice that has been shaped into a 2 inch by 2 inch by ¾ inch square patty. Then, add ssamjang and grilled ribs. Garnish with the mushrooms and pine nuts.