To Make Matcha Syrup
- Use a small amount of boiling water to dissolve the matcha powder. Then add sugar and the rest of the water.
- Place in a saucepan and heat until the ingredients are completely combined. Cool in fridge.
To Make Shiratama
- Gradually add glutinous rice flour to the water while mixing to form a dough. The texture should be as soft as your earlobes.
- Shape dough into bite size balls (about 10g) and cook in boiling water until they float. Take out into an ice bath to cool.
- Place an ice cube in ice shaving machine and shave the ice into a desired serving bowl. Repeat with the other ice cube.
- Garnish the shaved ice with red bean paste and 5 pieces of shiratama. Drizzle desired amount of condensed milk and syrup.