- Cut the thigh fillets into strips, roughly 1cm thick and marinate them in the oyster sauce, chicken bouillon powder, sugar and potato starch. Let it sit while you work on the other ingredients.
- Give the vegetables a thorough wash. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add ½ tbsp salt.
- Put the carrots and broccoli in to cook for 2 minutes or until 80% cooked, then drain in a colander.
- Heat up a wok or pan on high heat and pour half the oil in. Turn the heat to medium and add half the garlic in to cook for 30 seconds.
- Increase the heat back up to high and toss the broccoli, carrots, celery, mushrooms, ½ tsp salt and 3/4 tbsp chicken bouillon powder in to cook for 3 minutes. Transfer the contents onto a plate or bowl.
- Pour the remaining oil into the wok or pan and turn the heat down to low. Add the rest of the garlic in to cook for 20 seconds, then turn the heat back up to high and add the chicken pieces in.
- Let them cook for 3 minutes or until almost cooked before stirring in the sesame oil.
- Transfer the semi-cooked vegetables back into the wok and toss everything together until well combined.
- Serve immediately as is or with rice!