- Cut cauliflower into florets, set it aside.
- Heat oil on low or medium.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, unsweetened almond milk, garlic powder, salt and baking powder until smooth.
- Add the cauliflower florets, gently stir to make sure each piece is covered in the batter.
- Fry in batches until golden brown and tender. Drain on paper towel. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil, Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, Obento Rice Wine Vinegar, tomato paste, sugar, cornflour and vegetable stock. Whisk together well.
- Add the oil, ABC Original Chilli Sauce, sliced red chilli and garlic into a fry pan. Bring the heat up to medium while stirring together.
- Pour in the jug contents, stirring until the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the cauliflower florets and coat each piece with the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!