- Pre-heat deep fryer or a large pot of oil with vegetable oil to 160°C.
- Add cut sprouts to the oil and begin to fry.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a stainless steel pot and gently bring to the boil until the sugar has dissolved, then remove from the heat.
- Continue to fry the sprouts until tender inside, golden brown and crunchy.
- Drain sprouts on absorbent paper.
- Add Miso glaze to the fried sprouts, add flaked salt to taste. Stir well to ensure the sprouts are coated in the glaze.
- Serve while warm.