- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of the zucchini slices and leave to the side for 20 mins. Dry the slices after.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the shrimp and leave to the side for 15 mins. Do the same for the fish fillet slices.
- Dip the zucchini slices, shrimp and fish in flour to prepare.
- Heat a skillet with 1 tbsp of oil at low-medium heat. Dip each piece in the beaten egg before and place in the skillet.
- Pan fry for 1-2 mins on each side. It is ready when it is slightly golden in colour.
- Repeat for all the ingredients, adding oil as needed.
- Combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with the combined sauce.