- Combine oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, pineapple juice, garlic and sugar in large glass or ceramic bowl. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and add 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Set aside.
- Stir in the chicken. Refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight.
- Thread about 4-5 chicken pieces onto presoaked bamboo skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium.
- Barbecue the skewers for 3-4 mins each side (basting with reserved marinade) or until cooked through.
- Serve with rice, cucumber, tomatoes and lime.