- Combine minced pork with cornflour and water. Mix well and set aside to marinade for 10 mins.
- In a bowl, add the sauce ingredients, mix well and set aside.
- In a wok, heat oil and sauté minced cloves and shallots until fragrant, then add the minced pork and stir-fry until the meat turns white.
- Add the mushrooms to stir-fry for 2-3 mins, then add the sauce mixture. Stir to combine and bring to boil, then lower the heat to simmer for 10 mins. Add water if it gets too dry and adjust seasoning to taste. Turn off the heat and keep warm, covered.
- In a serving bowl, place some noodles and in the sauce ingredients for noodles. Toss and mix well. Top with 2-3 tbsp of minced meat and some gravy, choy sum and fish balls. Garnish with chopped spring onions, fried shallots, chilli and white pepper. Serve hot.