- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a work over high heat. Fry the pork belly for about a minute, and then turn the heat down to medium. Remove the pork belly from the wok and set aside.
- Add the ginger, star anise, and mushrooms, and cook for 1 min.
- Turn the heat back up to high and add the Napa cabbage.
- Stir-fry for a minute. Then, add the salt, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, and chicken stock.
- Mix everything well, cover, and simmer for 3 mins.
- Mix in the mung bean noodles and pork belly, cover and simmer it for another 5 mins or longer till the noodles are fully cooked.
- Ready to serve!